:-( im 24 years old...and im 4 weeks pregnant....me n my exboyfriend are not 2gether....jet he wants me 2 have the baby...I told him if he's not willing 2 work things out with me...n start new with me...then there is no point on having the baby!im so confused..I really dnt want 2 do the abortion thing....can somebody give me advice?

If your boyfriend does not want to be with you but he wants to have the baby, then he is going to need to be the one to financially support you. Being pregnant and having a healthy baby is expensive! I think that if he is serious about what he's saying and you don't want to have the child, he needs to be willing to financially support you. Does anyone else have any ideas?

Just because you and your bf are not together, that is really not a good enough reason to have an abortion. You said it yourself, "i really don't want to do the abortion thing" so don't.
Children are born every day to a one parent home and they are raised in a healthy and happy environment. It's a bonus if both parents are there, but it's not going to be the ruination of you or your baby if he's not around.
The fact that the baby's father is not readily available to you is not the baby's fault. So what, you can certainly do this by yourself. You are 24 years old, you are adult and you made an adult decision. When you agreed to have unprotected sex, you automatically ran the risk of getting pregnant.
It is kind of selfish of you to tell your ex that if he is not willing to start a new relationship with you that you will terminate this pregnancy. You can not think only of yourself at this point.
Just know that your x will be in this childs life, even it's only by way of his wallet.
This is your decision, one that you have to make on your own. On the flip side, don't use your baby as a poker chip either, if bf calls your bluff and decides to stay with you for the baby, your relationship will eventually fold anyway.
One can't bring a special someone into this world with the hopes of keeping the dad. Once you feel life, your views will change and once you hold that miracle in your arms, your life will take a turn and never be the same, with or without dad you will be responsible for your most valuable posession.