Hello. I'm 23 year old female and I'm pregnant about six months now. Just the other day I was talking with my husband about the fact that we are ready to establish a real family and that word “real” is referring on kids. So, in several magazines, I have read a lot about pregnancy, birth control methods and ovulation calendars and, to be honest, this sounds very complicated to me.
I don’t know a lot about this but I'm sure in one thing- I want it to be without any pills or hormonal supplements because I don’t thing they could cause any good for female organism.
So, I would like to hear more about ovulation and skill to recognize it?
Thanks!

I agree with you, because I think also that woman do not need “pill” to get pregnant but there are some useful information you should know about this. You have mentioned ovulation. Well, ovulation and pregnancy go hand in hand.
If you wish to get pregnant then you should plan intercourse with your husband during this time. So, the only problem is how to recognize the ovulation. There are not lot physical signs of ovulation but some of them are: small rise in body temperature, the cervical mucus becomes thin, sometimes watery vaginal discharge occur. Some women even complained about breast tenderness, mood swings and definitely the easiest sign to recognize- increase in libido, and strong desire to be with your partner.