I'm 16, and I do not want an abortion. I am not sure how long I have been pregnant for exactly but I am guessing about 2 weeks. I have tried drinking alcohol to an extent to have a miscarriage, and it did not seem to have worked. Now as I heard a friend of mine had tried to take Marvelon and it worked. I am now trying the same, and its making me feel ill. I want to try the pain killers now, as you say 8o% of the time they bring out miscarriages. So I would want to know a fast way and effective way to have a miscarriage as you can see I DO NOT want to keep the baby!

Thanking you, Guess.

Well im sorry if im soundin blunt but if u did not want to be pregnant then why didnt u use protection in the 1st place??? Did no 1 teach u about contraceptive? There is many women like myself as i know who are crying out for children and theres girls like u who dont know the risks! If i was u id go to the doctor! Taking pills isnt the way out!

im sorry but you need to grow up girl, looking for someone to tell you how to kill a life?, a baby?
i think u dont deserve to ever have kids again from what your trying to do to ur unborn child.

PAINKILLERS DO NOT cause miscarriages!! THEY DEFORM BABIES!

The ONLY way to stop a pregnancy is with an ABORTION.

Whether you have an abortion or YOU cause a miscarriage, YOU ARE STILL ENDING the pregnancy..

WHY not just have an abortion? NOTHING will cause a miscarriage, except poisons, the abortion pill, and stillbirths due to defects.

THERE IS NOT A 80% chance painkillers will cause an abortion.

MARVELON is ONLY birth control, it does not cause abortions or miscarriages.

5 years ago i had a misscarige i will tell you how it happened my boy friend told me to take the pill when he found out i was pregnent then i had a misscarige

That sounds awful...i felt like crying when i read that. Get an abortion if you're trying to kill it in all those ways--you're only making the baby suffer even more, its torture.

Actually NOWADAYS we have scientific knowledge and tests which show that a fetus does not feel pain at 5-6-7-8 weeks.

It would not be until 26 weeks until the thalamic connections, which would ALLOW a fetus to feel pain in the first place, are connected and formed.

I don't understand..you don't want an abortion yet you are trying to kill the baby anyways. don't you realize that you can be hurting your self too? I really hope things get better for you how ever that may be.

well first off girl 2 weeks pregnant means you havent yet concieved but n e ways learn your stuff iam going through a miscarrige now and im so sad because my baby was planned and i was already 12weeks pregnant i didnt cause my miscarrage it just happened and its the worst feeling to have a life forming inside u and have it tooken away. i dont know how you can just throw your baby away...... take birthcontrol next time and grow up . i deeply disagree with abortions but dam just have one because u trying to kill your baby if their is one is just going to result in a sick baby thats going to suffer from your stupitity and neglagence and you will be sorry for all the toxins you are feeding your baby ...........

ok thats just sad!, and ive never even had sex or been in any situation , i'm 18 and at least know how to protect my self!..but "women" like u get ptego and then dont want it? why didnt u think about that b4 having un protected sex?? thier are millions of women out thier who want children and cant concieve. and others who have 3 o 4 and dont want them and ger abortions..honeslty i dont understand the concept. the day i get pregnant by my boyfriend (we are very serious and more then likely will get married) im going to be the happiest person in the world....

note: only time i would have an abortion is if i got prego by rape %-) becuase im not going to want a kid that way..by something that would traumatize me..

I wish the guest who strated this thread would return and tell us what happened. Spineless selfish little girl.
If nothing else maybe someone will read this and thing twice about having sex ar at very least unprotected sex in the first place.

I remember when I was 16... I was happily a virgin and never gave sex a second thought. I took sex ed classes and had very open and honest parents... I did not want to risk a pregnancy or getting some disease or infection.
I saved myself for my one true love and I met him when I was 20... we have been together for 15 years and have been married 13 years and have one beautiful doughter who is 9... we still use protection because we do not want another child.

To not use protection and to have sex while being so young is stupid, selfish and did I say stupid?

Daisy- I work in womens health. we deal with birth control and other gyn issues.

I like to teach that SAFE sex is 100% the best and only way to go. I tell women and girls that if he will not use protection, then he is not worth it.

I am married, and have a tubal ligation, so for me it is not so much an issue.

I must say that I am quite amazed at how few teens are using condoms.

I also must say that there are many who do use protection.

Carifairy
I think what you say and are doing is right on track. Though my daughter is young I have talked about protection in general that one must protect themselves against both disease and pregnancy and to not rely on the guy but to take matters in her own hands.
My parents were at times brutaly honest with me (due to both being in health care, EMT and O.R.,E.R., trauma nurse) So not only were they upfront, but used proper terms and left nothing to guess about. It helpped me so very much and I still thank them today for helping give me the tools and knowledge in taking care of myself and preventing these headaches.

Thank you for your reply!
Jenn

my husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 2 years. We have try going to the doctors and getting help from them and spending time and money on it. With no luck. It's because of stupid little girls like you who have this don't care attidude about sex and get prego and then don't want the kid and take responsibliy for their actions. Go through and have the baby but give it up for adoption. Make someone elses life better. Don't taking pills and trying to hurt the baby and most of all yourself.

It is not up to her to make YOUR Life better though.

Adoption is NOT ABOUT YOU, or your problems.

Adoption is about the BABY, not you! It is about giving a baby a loving home, IF SHE CHOOSES to give the baby for adoption.

Abortion is a perfectly viable option if she chooses to do so.

YOUR problems are not because of her, they are YOURS.

You obviously need to deal some emotional issues that you have with being infertile, instead of projecting YOUR problems onto other people.