hi, I am 22 and I just found out last thursday night that i am expecting. The nurse said I was 4 weeks and 5 days approx. My problem is that I had sex with 3 guys with in a week. I know it was stupid, I was told I couldnt have kids so I didnt think anything of it. the first day of my last period was march 3rd and lasted for 5 days. I had sex on the 18th no protection and he finished in me. I also had sex 2 different guys on monday the 20th. one pulled out at the last moment and the other we stopped before he was to close and he finished elsewhere. Im confused and I dont want to look like a s*** but it just kind of happened. So my question is who is the dad? I have told the one who didnt finish near me and I am planning on talking to the other 2 this week.  ok. so i also had sex on the 26th of feb but i dont think that has any possibility. what do you guys think? I NEED HELP SO BAD!

Hi Confused,

The easy one first: the guy on the 26th can probably be ruled out.  That would be day 23 of your cycle so typically the egg would not be viable by that point.

Please note the nurse said "approximately."  Good.  No doctor or nurse can tell exactly what day you conceived.  It also does not have to be the day you had sex.  Sperm can live about 5 days.

You'd likely ovulate between days 11-16 of your cycle.  The egg is viable about 48 hours after ovulation.

Each of the guys is a possibility.  The odds favor guy #1 on the 18 (day 15 of your cycle) only because you KNOW he ejaculated in you.  The other guys are still a possibility because precum may contain sperm.  The one who pulled out at the last moment may also have "released" some semen before ejaculating.  The human body is not a "perfect" system.

A DNA test is your only real option to be 100% certain.  I'd still say the odds favor guy #1.

Hope it helps.

thank you- i have one concern with guy #1 tho. him and i have been "active" for a few months around the time im ovulating too, and nothing has happened... and he had said its possible he cant have kids either. which is why we didnt use anything. is that still a possibility for it to be him?

Just because you've been "active" for a few months and you haven't gotten pregnant it doesn't mean he isn't fertile. The odds of pregnancy at any one time, when everything is "perfect" are about 1 in 5.

Only a sperm count will tell you if he's infertile or not.