I know I was wrong but I just got tired if him cheating on me. I had sex with a guy one day after my period which was September 29/12. My lmp was September 23/12 them starting October 1 my fiancé wanted to be faithful nd do good by me but I had already cheated nd I feel bad in a way. So we had sex everyday after that. Is it any possible way anybody can pinpoint who is my baby father??? Thank u

Hi Guest,

You had sex with "a guy" on day 6 of your cycle.

You then had sex with your fiance starting on day 8.

Normally, you will ovulate between days 11 and 16 of your cycle.  So, if you ovulate early then "a guy" could be the father.

Odds favor it being your fiancee's but there is always the chance.  A DNA test will be required to confirm paternity.

Good luck.

So it's no chance at all that its being my fiancé

I said:

"Odds favor it being your fiancee's but there is always the chance. A DNA test will be required to confirm paternity."

It is likely your fiancee's but it could be "a guys." It all depends upon when exactly you would have conceived. No test can tell, after the fact, exactly what day conception occurred. No ultrasound, nothing. Doctor's base dates on LMP so they will be approximate too. Why? Because most women know exactly when that was.

The ultra sound put me at 26weeks nd 5 days. But I'm still like really lost nd afraid to ask anybody else. My due date is June 30. If that helps. Nd thank u so much for helping me.

Guest,

I'm glad to help.

Unfortunately there is ALWAYS going to be the chance that "a guy" is the father. No test, not even the ultrasound, can pinpoint the exact time/date of conception. Sperm can survive for about 5 days from when you had sex and the egg is viable for about 48 hours.

You WILL need a DNA test to establish paternity. There is no way around it.

Ok thanks again