I am in the same boat ladies. LMP was on March 7 and ended on March 11. I had sex on March 15 and 21 with another man. My husband and I sex around in the same weeks and we came inside of me. I am confuse because I don't remember the exact day that I had sex with my husband. I'm recall it was around the same I had sex with this other guy , who do you think is the baby daddy? Please help me!!!!

Possibly not the man with whom you committed adultery, but you need to provide more details of your cycle and the 7 days.

1. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?
  2. Do you have a regular cycle?
  3. When is your next period due to start?
  4. Did the adultery result in him ejaculating inside you?
  5. Were 15th & 21st March the only 2 days you were unfaithful?
  6. Did you have sex between 16th & 20th with your husband?

Thanks for replying to me . Well I did calculate my cycle and is 27 days. Well my period something come 2 days or 1 early. April 3 will start my next period . The other man did not ejaculate inside of me, he used the pull out method. I had sex on feb 14 with the other man. Yes I did have sex with my husband between the 16& 20 .

If your cycle is 27 days and your period were due 3 April, you were likely fertile 15th - 20th. You had sex on 15th, so if he released any sperm it could have reached your fallopian tubes first. However, if your husband copious ejaculate arrived soon after, there is the likelihood that one of his sperm would be more likely to fertilise your egg.

But you sometimes start your period a day or two earlier. That means you could have been fertile 14th - 19th or 13th - 18th. That puts a different light on the matter.

Can you be more specific with the dates between 13&21 you had sex and with whom?

There are some aspects that worry me a bit, where problems might exist, or problems might arise:

1. Where does the other man fit into the picture?
  2. Is he of the same ethnicity as your husband?
  3. Does your husband know about this other man?
  4. What would be the implication if the other man were the father?
  5. What would happen if he claimed he were the father?

Hope I can help further

Whose sperm will have fertilize my egg? My husband or the other man? I think I had sex with my husband on the 14th . We always have sex on the weekends and rarely during the weekdays. The 15th and 21th had sex with the other man . Most of the time have sex the same days with my husband. He does fit in my picture at all. Yes both of them are Americans . Yes I told him on Monday about my affair and now he hates me. He is not sure if this baby is his . I haven't tell the other anything about it. I am going to have a noninvase pretanal paternity test soon. Also, I am having an ultrasound this Friday and they are going to tell me the conception day. I am scary about the results .

I am not surprised your husband hates you for being unfaithful to him, but I congratulate you for owning up to what you have done. Is that affair completely over now? It should be. You really need to take drastic action to restore your relationship with your husband, but it may well take time .How do you feel about it? If you want to talk about this, please ask (privately if you prefer). My thoughts are that your husband is more likely to be the father, but the paternity test will give the answer. I would not say anything about this to the other guy yet

However, I need to clarify some points.

1. You said you had sex with the other man on 14th, but now you say you had it with your husband, and only 15th&21st with the other man.
  2. You & your husband have sex at weekends, but 14th was Friday; 15th was a Saturday.
  3. Both men are Americans, but the same colour?
  4. If the other man does not fit in your picture, how did it happen?

When you have your ultrasound and they tell you the conception day, check that it is from the scan (it should be) and not worked out from your period dates. Let me know the answer.

I expect you are scary. Talk about exactly how you feel and why.

I hope this helps a bit more.

Yes , I would like to talk to you privately.

That's OK. I'll look out for your messages.

I hope u got my message

Yes, and I have responded