Me and my husband have been TTC for 2 years. I found out a year ago that I have PCOS. They put me on Metformin and I took my first round of Clomid with the shot. We had sex over the ovulation time. For the past two weeks I have been cramping like I am going to start my period but nothing. This is gross but cervical mucus has not changed (milky and white). I have been on and off nauseous every day. I feel bloated and have spider veins showing up on my side. I always have to pee. I have terrible heartburn. Is it possible I am prego even with the negative tests. Is it to early to tell for someone with PCOS? I called my doctor and they want me to schedule a blood test and then if that is negative then they will start another round of clomid. My concern is that if I am pregnant and it doesn't show up on the blood test either. I have heard some stories of women who have negative tests and blood tests and didn't find out they were pregnant for about 3 months. I don't want them to start the next round of Clomid if there is a possibility I am pregnant. If they did an ultrasound would you be able to tell after 3 weeks? I am so confused! Help!

Hi!
Did u find out if u were prego?
I have really bad cramping and my period isnt due till the 18th. I've taken 4 preg tests and all have been neg, i also have pcos and ovulated with metformin.
Can u share ur story?

I have pcos and been on the same meds. However meds made me sick to sick to eat. I got off meds and was wanting to get pregnant and was going to obgyn and he agreed to help me. Went it took pee test negative. Took ultrasound and found out I was indeed having a baby.... but I miscarriage because didn't know I was rhfactor and now I know. A few months ago me and my husband was thinking we where pregnant again. Took 10 first response test all positive however went to doctor had blood test don't negative ....