Last night i was drunk in bed with this boy and he was 'cuddling me' but he was just in his boxers. I had a dress on with a thong. He like had his body wrapped up to mine really right and he kept like rubbing my legs and rubbing close to my vag but not. He then asked me to **** but i said no, and he said ok just go to sleep, and i woke up and his hand was like on my vag. Im scared what if he rubbed me in my sleep and got off from it and the semen went threw his boxers and onto my aera or what if he had *** on his hands and he rubbed me. I woke up and my vag was wet, not like semen but like you know i was turned on wet. But this guy is reposilve to me i dont like him at all i barly know him i just had no were else to sleep i was drunk ;( im a hypocondiac so im just freaking out omg. IM A VIRGIN I DIDNT EVEN WANNA BE IN THAT BED WITH HIM I JUST COULD NOT DRIVE HOME DRUNK UGH im so scared please help me :(( I CANNOT BE PREGNAT OMG

HI ANN,

You should be fine.  Sperm doesn't travel through barriers like that into your vagina and get you pregnant, that is not how sperm works, it needs to be ejaculated into your vagina to get pregnant.  You'll be fine!  What an awful perv.

Hope this helps

it's not possible