last night i told my mam i was going to a friends' to watch dvd's, and she told me she trusted me to do that.. we all went out to a house party of my friends' boyfriends' sister (TOTAL stranger) the house was full of strangers drunk,smoking,getting stoned...they got me really drunk to but i cant handle my drink and i was falling all over the place so one of the girls put me to bed..i woke up with a man groping me in bed on top of me i told him to get off i want to sleep but he kept doing it and he raped me again & again...i just kind of froze i should have shouted or got away :( he realy tore me up it was so forcceful & painful i'm still in a lot of pain he's in his 30's and im only 16 i've only ever had sex once before with my ex-boyfriend but that wasnt painful like this.. i cant go to the police becuase i'm 16 and was drunk & thats illegal i cant remember much of that night anyway but i remember that.. these people are realy rough and i think i could have an STI because he didnt use a condom i know im not pregant because i have the implant in my arm but i'm so scared i might have aids or something i heard he did.. and i cant let my parents find out because it would destroy my mother i shouldn't have let her down like that she's going thru a lot lately she wouldnt be able to cope she's on anti-depressants this would destroy her if she knew.. and they'd never trust me again i just don't know what to do i need to get checked out for an sti but i dont drive or anything so i have no way of getting to waterford where it is and i live in wexford... (ireland).. can someone please help.. and im not looking for pity i know it's my own fault :(

im sorry this happened to you .. i think they have home test for such stuff now you should look up on that

im so sorry this happened to you and dont say it was ur fault ik you shouldnt have been drinking but things happen bad things and it mite have been ur fault you where in the room but it wasn't ur fault what that perv did to you and maybe you can see if one of your friends could drive you to a doctors and from what i see post was posted about a year ago so i hope ur ok you are very brave to tell ur story some people would just worry about it and not tell any one and could you post something i want to know if your ok? god bless you

I'm really sorry if you want I can punch this guy for you ;) JUST KIDDING dont worry stay strong and you'll make it through this

Just tell your mom she will under stand she can help you I hope you are ok stay strong