just wanting to know if it is ok to finish inside while she is on birth control. we really hate the condom

I want to know also someone please answer!!!!!!!!

You can, but there is still a SMALL chance of pregnancy. The pill is about 99% effective against preventing pregnancy so you should feel safe.

If you start asking around online, you'll find all kinds of women who claim to have gotten pregnant while taking the pill.

Studies claim about 1 in 100 women will get pregnant on the pill every year despite using it correctly. If you combine condoms or spermicide with the pill you will have a backup in case the pill fails.

I personally know of two women who got pregnant while on the pill BUT in both cases they were missing pills and taking them incorrectly. I personally don't know of anyone who has gotten pregnant on the pill while taking it exactly as directed.

Also, you may pre-ejaculate so you never know.

Actually, Pre-ejaculate only conains semen if there is leftover semen inside of the penis, meaning that you ejaculated before and have not urinated in between. Urinating cleans out the urethrea, and gets rid of leftover semen.
Pre ejaculate by itself does not contain sperm.