Well I'm 17 and a couple months ago I started having sex with my girlfriend that I've been dating for a little over a year. We always used condoms. Last month she went on birth control because her periods got really bad and the birth control would make them not hurt as bad or whatever. Sadly she never got an orgasm when we used condoms, I felt as this was my fault like I wasn't big enough or satisfying enough. One day, we were both extremely turned on and we didn't have any condoms on us and she had been on the pill for a little over a month so we just did it and I ended up ejaculating in her but she also had an orgasm. And now, whenever we have sex without a condom, she gets an orgasm, it makes me feel better knowing it was probably the condom that caused her to not get an orgasm, but any way, to the point of the question. How long till birth control WORKS? Are we safe knowing she took it for over the one full month?

i think your ok my doctor told me wait 3 months but some other nurse's said 7 days

i know is a little late, but usually you will have to wait a full period so if you did it after a month im prety shure you will be fine. Btw there is allways a risk, to reduct it the most, she should take her pill every day at the same hour.

my girlfriend has been on the pill before but got off them for 2 weeks and now she got back on them i guess to a normal dose and she has only taken them for 2 or 3 weeks is she protected i didnt ejaculate in her but im worried about the precum