Can you please tell me if this implantation bleeding,my period will come on july 17,but on july 16 i noticed i hve my period,but it was dark brown and nor heavy to become my period,a two drop of blood,i did noy use any tampon,till now july 19 i hve spotting

This is probley not implantion bleeding. For some women, including myself, a day b4 periods start there is light spotting. If u got ur period right after it means your not pregnant. If u were pregnant u would not be having a period. Hope this helps (:

I was wondering if anyone could help. My periods arent really regular but last month i thought i was gonna start my period cuz i started to spot a lil. it wasnt like any of my periods cuz my periods r usually 7-8 days with a break before the last day. this time it was a a few spots of watered down pink blood. when i wiped there were two really small globs of mucus with small drops of blood in it. it only lasted about 3 hours but the mucus stuff didnt come back after i wiped the first time. I dont no what to think it. has this happened to anyone else out there???