im a 26 year old woman, ive been trying to concieve for about 3 years with no luck, im currently having various tests done to see whether there's any underlying cause whether me or my fiance. ive been having some strange symptoms. i ovulated on the 14/03 and have been having lower back pains, frequent peeing, slight metalic taste in mouth and now 4dpo ive been having bad stomach cramps (like my normal menstrual ones) the thing i only ever get these cramps either just before (a day or two or during my period) my last period was 25/02 i have a 31 day cycle although its irregular. so due on 28/03 ive never had this cramping this early before could this be implantation cramping?? ive had no bleeding

I would suggest to wait about another week and take a home pregancy test just to see, its really hard to say if implantation is causing the cramping or not....It could be due to something else though if your test comes back neg.....Wish You the best of luck...

Could I get pregnant if my period is iregular and I had sex with my boyfriend many times after my period was over for 5 days consecutive? my period was supposed to come on the 1 but I got it on the 4. I had it for 4 days and then after it was over my boyfriend and me were having sex without protection for 5 days... Could I be pregnant? we both want to have a baby together. Sometimes my period can be 28 days, 30, or 32 days. that is the reason why I am confused about it. it is hard for me to calculate ovulation time.

thank u for your help