I am curious to hear what would be the best rheumatoid arthritis therapy for it is been longer than a year I started having joints pain and it is been almost 5 month since I was diagnosed wit rheumatoid arthritis and I was prescribed naproxen along with some corticosteroids-I am taking prednisone - that was about to reduce my joint inflammation and pain but still I am not satisfied with this rheumatoid arthritis therapy so would much appreciate if someone tells me what else should I be doing regarding this issue. Thanks!

I am also diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis and by the time I figured out that the best rheumatoid arthritis therapy is actually about healthy lifestyle approach combined of course with prescribed meds so basically if you are overweight change your diet and lose some weight and try to have regular exercise for trust me this is also one of the main part of the successful rheumatoid arthritis therapy and the best of all don't get angry or stressed for these kind of a situation are also likely to trigger rheumatoid arthritis flares. Of course don't give up your meds but keep in mind that if your lifestyle is wrong than no med rheumatoid arthritis therapy would help you dealing with it.