I know that infertility is a disease of the reproductive system that many women are affected with this. I understand it impairs one of the body's most basic functions, which is the conception of children. I would like never to experience something like that, but I would like to hear more about this terrible problem. Can you tell me what is exactly infertility, but I need more details then just cannot have a baby? I would also like to know what causes infertility.

Conception is a complicated process that depends upon many factors. First, conception depends on the production of healthy sperm by the man and healthy eggs by the woman. Then, unblocked fallopian tubes that allow the sperm to reach the egg, and the sperm's ability to fertilize the egg when they meet. Furthermore it is important the ability of the fertilized egg or embryo to become implanted in the woman's uterus, and sufficient embryo quality. Finally, for the pregnancy to continue to full term, the embryo must be healthy and the woman’ hormonal environment adequate for its development inside. When just one of these factors is impaired, infertility can result, so you evaluate how is complicated to explain infertility in details. It is also hard to say what causes infertility, but the most important is that no one can be blamed. It is the same thing no body should be blamed for infertility any more than anyone is to blame for diabetes or leukemia. In rough terms, about one-third of infertility cases can be attributed to male factors. About one-third of infertility is caused of some factors that affect women. For the remaining one-third of infertile couples, infertility is caused by a combination of problems in both partners, and in about 20 percent of cases, cause of infertility is unexplained.

well depends on what kind of fertility you're referring to, I mean there are a lot of types for infertility but generally, the main issue is the males semen and the females egg are not becoming one for one reason or another.Could be due to infertility of the sperm or in layman terms there is no person inside them or the eggs of women. Sometimes there can be a problem in the tubes of women as well but like I said the general case remains the same.