Hello. I'm 37 now and I'm divorced. My husband left me after 10 years of TTC. He got married and now he has a son. Unfortunately, I didn't get married but I still want to become a mother. I'm definitely ready to be a single mother. But, of course, if I meet someone special, I will say Yes :)

I visited several adoption centers, but they all rejected my request. They said I have to be married to adopt. So, I stopped trying. Also, adoption takes too much time. I don't want to wait 2-3 years to get a baby. I'm not young any more. I don't want to be an old mother.

I've gone through different examinations. My eggs are valid, so I can use them for the IVF. I was looking for positive stories of the surrogacy. A lot of women say that this is a great solution for infertile couples. I actually know one couple, which used the help of the surrogate to become parents. Now they have an amazing 4 years old son. He is so great. He looks exactly like his father. But what about singles? Can I use this service without being married?

Also, what should I do to find the surrogate? Am I able to choose her myself? Wil I be allowed to visit her when she gets pregnant? Is there a way to predict the gender of the future baby? I really want to have a daughter.

I will appreciate your stories. Help me realize my dream, please.

Hello, dear. Your situation seems terrible. But I'm so happy you are strong enough to keep realizing your dream. You are so brave to become a single mom. My husband helps me with our daughter and I can't imagine my life without him. He is helping me around the house and cooks really good. By the way, our daughter was born by the surrogate mother. Unfortunately, we were TTC for 10 years but the treatment didn't help. We didn't want to adopt. That's why we decided to try the surrogacy. We visited several reproduction centers. We have chosen the one, which is located in another country. As I am married, they used my eggs and my husband's sperm for the embryo transfer. But I know that this service is also available for the singles like you. You will need the sperm donor. This is so called Gestational surrogacy and donor sperm. If there is no intended father, the surrogate mother carries an embryo developed from the intended mother’s egg and donor sperm. With this method, the child born is genetically related to the intended mother. The surrogate mother has no genetic relation. You will be mentioned as the biological parent of the baby.
We found out that our surrogate is pregnant in 3 weeks after the embryo transfer. You will definitely be allowed to visit her whenever you want. I visited our surrogate twice a week. I didn't want to be too annoying.
By the way, I think there's no way to predict the gender. Just like in a natural child birth. It will be a surprise for you. But I'm sure you will love your baby whatever gender it is gonna be.
I think you shouldn't give up. Modern medicine offers infertile women a great chance to become a mother. You should definitely use it.

A woman without a child is no woman. A woman will never be happy or live happy if she has not her own child. The life of the woman is incomplete without a child. I came to know about my infertility when the doctors told me that you are from one of those women who doesn't know the reason for infertility. I remember I used to drink very much and that can be the cause of my infertility. I never cared of drinking so much. I didn't know that it would take my wish of being pregnant. I always wanted to have a child because it completes a family. It hurts me knowing that I cant be a mother. I will never have a feeling of being a mother. I will advise you all woman to take care of yourself. Alcohol not only ruins you but also your marriage life. Do not drink alcohol or anything that has alcohol. Stay away from everything that causes infertility. I don't want you woman to regret like me. Wish you best of luck for your future and marriage life. 

Hello, dear Amanda. Your story is similar to the millions of stories of other women on the web. Your husband didn't support you that's why you gave up. I know how frustrated you are. But I have good news for you. You are absolutely right. Surrogacy can really help you. I mean Gestational surrogacy and donor sperm. Like it was said in one of previous comments. As you have no intended father this can be your only option except an adoption.
My baby boy was born by the surrogate. As I am married, the doctor used my eggs and my husband's sperm. That's why the baby is genetically related to both of us. This is really incredible, you know. I will always remember that an outside woman gave birth to him. But I know that I am his biological mother. And this is more important for me. I love him like no one else. He is the most important person in my life.
I remember that day when we received the call from our doctor. He said that it's a boy! By the way, we didn't want to know the gender of the baby. So, it was a surprise for us. Can you imagine how happy my husband was? He has always dreamed to have a son. We were celebrating several days. And in a week we brought our baby boy home. He has his own room.
I'm almost sure that you can't predict the gender. But if you want to have a daughter – you will. I wish you to become a mother of an amazing baby girl asap.