I have got 12 million for 1 ml sperm. My wife was Pregnant- (Doctor even conformed)., After 4th day of conformation, My wife has got abort. Is this the reason because of low Sperm Count?

I don't think you mean abortion do you - I think you are talking about a miscarriage! My condolensces! There are no solid answers for miscarriages, it's the body's way of saying "this isn't going to be a viable embryo, there is something REALLY wrong her, or it just happened from an accident etc. Your sperm count would have nothing to do with it - because all you need is 1 sperm to make conception! What it could be - along with a thousand other things - that the sperm that made conception wasn't strong enough or had chromosonal abnormalities! BUT it could also be her egg, or the Zygot itself (something was wrong with it), not enough uterine lining, illness etc etc. NO ONE is to blame - there is NO 1 thing! Also it is basically a 1 in a million shot of a successful conception etc. (if you think about all of the sperm and what happens etc.) so it's just a miracle and a unbelievable thing that happens under HORRIBLE conditions - as a womans body does everything in it's power to get rid of the intruder! So don't beat yourself up about it OK? You have shown that you CAN get your wife pregnant! So when the doctor tells her it's OK to try again - know that IF you try too soon, it can cause a bit of problems (as the body needs to get back to normal) both of you start taking prenatal vitamins (yes you too) these have been shown to dramatically increase both of your fertilities! Good luck and it WILL happen!

Thanks Bambi.., and yeap its call as abortion, but my wife got bleeding (periods) after pregnancy conformation.,