Hi, I’ve heard of some pregnancy potion that is a herbal remedy and can be added to usual drug treatment. Is it worth trying this potion? What is it made of?

Hi, I used to take some supplements based on Evening Primrose Oil, which helps the body to produce fertile cervical fluid. Cervical mucus aids the sperm to swim through the uterus and into the fallopian tube, and to enable fertilization of the egg. Healthy fertile cervical fluid is thin, watery, clear and "stretchy" and also enables sperm to stay alive for up to five days inside the fallopian tube. Vitex is another herb that I used to take, because it has ability for balancing hormones and regulating menstrual cycles. It takes several weeks of use (6-12) to start to observe some results. It stimulates for the pituitary gland to produce more progesterone and less prolactin. High levels of prolactin in latter phases of the menstrual cycle are related to infertility.