After getting fingered I couldn't help but notice my labia on the left side was inflamed but not on the right. after 24 hours the swelling reduced greately but what caused this inflamination? I also experienced pain while urinating( burning).

lack of lubracation. happens to men, too

[I am 21 years old and I am not sexually active but one day i did feel a stinging sensation in my vagina and went to the bathroom to find the labia on the right side had inflammated and was swollen and red, it did hurt. I went to the hospital and the doc couldnt tell me nothin just prescribed me antibiotic, the inflammation did go down but its still their i would love to know what the hell caused that reaction, was it somethin i ate, i mean i fealt something as if i was bit and now its taken forever to go back down, i feel very uncomfortable especially known that I am not havn sexual intercoarse.....help someone pls.]