On one side of my vagina, a huge bump has grown. Well not a bump really, but one of my lips has become very large and sore to the touch! It is freaking me out and I am too scared to go see a doctor because I am kind of young. Does anyone know what this could be?

wella re you sexually active? if you are and dont use protestion it could be an std and if not if you shave it could be an ingrown hair. i would call your doctor if i was you.

It could be some kind of cyst, you probably need to go to the doctor to get it drained

I had a similar problem and saw 6 doctors (because it became extremely large). It ended up being a bartholin cyst (throw that into google and you will get tons of hits) that just doesn't look like a normal bartholin. The cyst sac had created a long cavern alongside my labia. The sooner you work on treatment the better. I have been having this problem since November and it took me until the beginning of June to find a doctor that knew what was going on and could really assist me in trying to get this taken care of.

okay. this is the second time i've gotten this. it's itchy, it swells, then it "deflates" and goes away. but it never makes me sick or anything like thatt.