I'm in so much pain. I thought I had a yeast infection so I took monistat 1 day, the cream type, and woke up REALLY swollen. Like huge. My major and minor labia is swollen red and dry. I went to the doctor and she gave me a steroid shot but the swelling hasn't gone down. Has anyone had this happen and how long did it take for the swelling to reduce? What did your doctor proscribe? I'm crying I'm so scared and it hurts so bad.

Go to the emergency room...immediately

I have been struggling with these same symptoms that were caused by a cyst in my labia.  I have to have it lanced and drained which was quite painful, but it does help to know what the cause is.

That is fantastic that you were able to find out what it was and to have it taken care of.I'm sure its a sign of relief for you.Just as long as you make sure its clean and such it wont bother you so bad.Thanks for the update.