Hi i had sex about 4 days ago and my left inner labia is extremely swollen, itchy, and irrated. I went to a planned parenthood and was diagonsed with a yeast infection and ive been using the cream for about 3 days and the swelling hasnt gone down..should i go back and get re checked?

There is no need to go back to the “clinic” because I think they gave you just the thing. According to your description, your symptoms resemble yeast infection symptoms.
If they did vaginal smear as well, and confirmed yeast, there is no need for re-evaluation.

Besides the swelling, redness and itchiness, many people experience awful vaginal smell with excessive yellow vaginal discharge. I myself didn’t have any itchiness, swelling and redness for example, I only had the discharge but other women also had flakiness on the vulva.

I don’t know what kind of prescription you were given, a 3 or 7 day-long treatment but you need to take the w**** therapy to see the benefits. Some women may experience the benefits right away, other may not.

If the symptoms don’t disappear after the whole treatment, then you should go back and get re-evaluated because there may be some bacterial infection present as well.

Hi. I went to planned parenthood and they misdiagnosed me. I recommend you go a a regular ob/gyn. The symptoms appear to be the same of that of HPV.

Hi. I would recommend you go to a regular OB/GYN. I went to planned parenthood and they misdiagnosed me. They said I had a minor problem when it was a lot worse. Your symptoms appear to coincide with HPV and it's better to be safe than sorry. I don't feel being swollen, itchy, and irrated is consistent with just a yeast infection.

i went to planned parenthood and they told me i had "bacterial vaginosis" or somethin like that...sorry if i spelled it wrong...and i did the medication cream sh*t and w/e it is didn't change. i went to them because it was irritating me..now i have much worse pain on the inside and my inner labia is swollen and it just feels like its on fire. and it doesnt even burn when i pee! =[ i dont know what to do...i can't get a close appoinment for the obgyn and ive made 2 different appointmnets and somethin always happens where i cant see one. all i know is planned parenthood is so crowded and you have to wait forever even if you have an appointment for them to tell you you have an infection. cuz every person ive ever known that went there thats what they told them