I was diagnosed with inflammation of the stomach. I have night sweats, spotting between periods(especially when stressed), stomach pain. I just want to be sure I'm not dealing with something else.

You didn’t say how old you were but night sweats and spotting between periods could be hormonal problems and are not related to gastritis. If you are approaching menopause, these symptoms are likely to bother you. Stomach pain is probably associated with gastritis.
If you are not approaching menopause (being over 45), you may want to talk to your gynecologist about having your hormonal levels checked. If you are approaching menopause, you better try some kind of alternative therapies like acupuncture or eating estrogen boosting foods if your symptoms are unbearable.
Your doctor will probably prescribe an appropriate treatment depending on the cause. My sister had gastritis which wasn’t caused by H. Pylori and she had to take two rounds of some drugs.

I would consider being tested for H.Pylori.