I started feeling just a discomfort sleeping on my left side right below the ribcage, so I just stopped sleeping on that side. Over the months, it has gotten worse, and is burning/itching inside as well. I went last week to a digestive disease physician who did an endoscopy and a colonoscopy. No H-Pylori, which is great, but my stomach is quite inflamed. He thinks maybe stress does this, and has prescribed Kapidex and Chlordiazepoxide-Clidiniu. I have been taking it for a week, and I feel no change as of yet. I have been eating a lot less because I don't feel well after I do eat. Does anyone else suffer from this problem? I am kind of frustrated, because I really didn't get any kind of answer except stress and gastritis. It just seems silly to me that all of a sudden this just pops up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :$

Hi there, i know that it sounds furstrating but I think that it's stress. If you wait and give it a shot (mayb eone more week?) then see how it goes. If it doesn't work, see the ddoctor. If the prognosis doesn't change, see a new one. What do you think?

I have the same problem for about 4-5 years now but lately is worse I want to reach inside with a brush and scratch my itching inside my left abdomen. I am 53 female.

To Lisa...I too am a 53 female...itching in left side of to match, pain, sometimes severe nausea and even sudden vomiting. Issues with belly for years now, with more symptoms as time goes. Do you have a diagnosis yet?

It could be gall bladder issues, like gallstones

I have the same issue as above and just found out I have a pollip on my Gall Bladder. Meeting with a surgeon this week. Praying he can help!