Ok so ive been haveing lower left abdominal pain and i feel like i always need to poop even after pooping or eating a meal. i have dirahea sometimes and other time constipation. its more of a annoicence then pain. although recently it got pretty painful, and when i when to the bathroom i only got gas, the pain consisted. idk what it is could it be IBS? also i seem to get this little pain every time i pee it doesnt last long, and its just a quick sharp pain in my penis.

Hello, it sounds like something thats gastrointestinal. I know i always get some pain on the left side of my stomach when i am about to have gas. It must be related to bowel or something. I heard people changed their diets and that helped them to avoid gas. Maybe you should too. You should avoid foods like beans, celery , apricots, milk and cheese. Basically, anything that's too tough to digest. You can give it a try and see if it helps. Maybe its better than going to a doctor right away. I dont see how the pain while you urinate might be related to gas. Maybe its not. Maybe its too separate symptoms for two problems.

Hello Jim, I've been scanning this website and it seems that many of the people on here are going through what my younger sister is. It sounds like you are going through what her boyfriend is. I saw a clip of Dr. Oz, and he was showing how yeast reacts in the body. It appears to be an extremely major source of gas, pain and bloating. He mixed it with water, then poured it into Hydrogen Peroxide(a chemical found in our bodies). It foamed and frothed like you wouldn't believe, it was like coca cola and a mentos. So maybe try avoiding sugary foods or alcohol and see if that helps. The painful urination and the mention of IBS makes me think you may have a bacteria, potentially H. Pylori. Many IBS patients actually have microorganisms such as parasites or bacterium, and not allergic reactions. Worth looking into. I stronly believe my sister has this, and she always has pain in the same spot as you. I'm not a doctor, but I suggest you consider looking into Oregano oil and probiotics. They worked great for my sister and both are fantastic for you whether youre sick or not, and antibiotics would probably just raise the risk of yeast overgrowth and other infection. Just another quick tip, there are only 2 true causes of ulcers. Not stress and not spice, but rather, NSAIDS such as advil, and H. Pylori. H Pylori is responsible for roughly 80% of all ulcers.

Try elimating dairy from your diet.... For years as a child I would have unexplained sharp pains in my lower left abdomin. Turns out 10 years later I am dairy intolerant and all the pain and gas came from eating ice cream and drinking milk..