For about the last 4 months I have been having chest pains after inhaling exit mould while cleaning my bathroom. I have had a chest xray and it is all clear and my doctor is at a loss as to what it can be. I get a tightness/knotty feeling that feels like it is in my spine between my shoulder blades and a few inches below my shoulder blades.This tightness is accompanied simaultaneously by a tightness/knotty feeling in my sternum. It feels like stabbing pains in my chest and my heart and little shocks and my ribs hurt and deep beathing is painfu. lThis problem is there almost 100% of the time. 90%of the time the pain is about a 3 on a scale from 1 to 10.About 10% of the time this tightness in my spine and sternum increases to about a 5 or 6 on a pain scale of 1 to 10. As the pain increases it begins to radiate across my shoulders,in my neck and down one arm. The pain is somewhat relieved by very hot showers or sleeping on an electric blanket or massage but begins again after the shower or massaging stops and worsens throughout the day.. Any thoughts please?

Try a different doctor

Sounds like you need to go to an attorney and not a doctor.

Hi wendnyz, my name is Doctor Brian Mcdougeal. For the past 3 months i have been studying about chemical infections. I belive that your lungs have become infected as a result of inhaling a large amount of "Exit Mould". I fear that you may develop Gangrene through out you lungs and chest. As for the reasons you have pains in your neck and shoulders is a sign of a possible blood infection. I advise that you attend you nearest medical emergancy room and ask for and ibv blood test and an ultrsound of your chest and lower back. Best of luck. !

My wife had a lung cancer with exit mould fumes exposure frequently.