I am in my early 30's and when I have sex everything is absolutely wonderful, but I have 2 problems, when I cum, nothing comes out and I cannot cum from vaginal sex at all.

If my p***y is being fingered or I am having oral sex, I can cum from my clit being directly stimulated, the problem is nothing comes out of me after I have an orgasm.

I feel my body ready to explode, and I have an do have an actual orgasm, however no cum is there :'(

The more that I think about it, the more it bothers me because I dont get wet during foreplay and I have to use lubricants and sh*t, but I'm wondering what could possibly be the problem and can it be resolved?

When I talk to my gynecologist, I just want to know what to expect because this is mad frustrating... 8-|

Girls don't shoot out any fluid at orgasm like guys do. Some girls do get wetter with orgasm, but not always.

As for not getting wet when you are aroused... that could just be something that is special to your body (although not very good :-( )... that is a question I would ask your doctor about. There isn't anything wrong with using added lube though.

Also, look into information about the A spot, apparently when stimulated the inner walls of the vagina (get thicker and) lubricated - even without foreplay.
Saw it on the Dr. Oz show here:
http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/better-sex-new-g-spots

Some woman do shoot out and/or release a clear watery fluid (and it is not pee) when having an orgasm, or just before an orgasm. It is fluid from some glands (I forget the name of the gland, but you can google" squirting" and read more about it. It is real, and it is odorless, clear, and tasteless fluid. Some people think it's pee, but it is not. It does not happen all the time, nor to all all woman. I only recently started to squirt on occasion, and I am an older woman past menopause. This never happened when I was younger. I am always really wet when I get aroused, no matter what. If you don't get wet, you probably just don't have a lover who takes his or her time with you, most woman like slow foreplay and a lot men just don't get that. They dive right in and then wonder why they haven't satisfied their woman.

i've seen videos of women "squirting" (or "female ejaculation") but i've never experienced it. i thought it was pee. i've read some articles explaining squirting and now i know it is not pee. however, when i cum from masturbating, i have an intense urge to pee. i do not have any bladder control problems but sometimes i can't control it and as i'm climaxing i start to urinate--spurting in unison with my vaginal contractions-kind of feels like my peehole is cumming too. not just a little leaking-the urine gushes until my bladder is empty. (sorry..."gush" sounds offensive to some people but i don't know how else to explain). i know 100% that it is pee not vaginal squirting. the thing is...it feels really good and it greatly intensifies my vaginal and clitoral climaxes. after the 1st time i was horrified & i put a waterproof sheet on the bed whenever i masturbated because i was so afraid it might happen again. now i love it & even though it is bizarre i just go with it and enjoy the pleasure it adds to my orgasms. i have no desire to try to control myself so that i don't pee. has ANYONE EVER experienced anything like this? i feel like such a freak! my peehole has always been very sensitive.

thanks for any input on this......8-|    -kathy

Me. I pee all time. Don't worry, you aren't alone. And not a freak. :)

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Everyone likes to have their cookie dunked differently. :)
Relaxing completely during orgasm makes it that much more intense and satisfying. It took a long time for me to relax my body enough to 'squirt' but it is very much worth it.

Never be ashamed of what feels good.
That goes for everyone.