Hi all,

I have a question: I am seeing my girlfriend nearly 4 months and she can come several times during sex. I promise you she can orgasm at least 10 times in half hour. Her record is 29 times in an hour. I am not lying she had over 300 hundred times one weekend. Is that normal? I had lots of partners at the past and none of them was like her. Not complaining but I just wonder if it's normal???

cheers 

This sounds total bs and even if its true isnt it a massive problem for you as a man who only orgasms once or twice?

I guarantee you that no BS. As I said I am not complaining, I love it. I just wonder if she is the only one. 

You must be a real stud then if this is what happens when you have sex with her?:)

Not really. I am just an ordinary guy!

Whqt size is your erection then?..

I am not a big guy. I even count myself as small!

Amazing then..because you said you had lots of partners in the past..you must be doing something right to get all that attention!!

AS A WOMAN, ICAN TELL YOU THIS IS "normal" for some woman.Even a young girl.

That is very normal , yes some girls are very capable of multiple orgasm