I’ve recently been diagnosed with a bladder disease called interstetial cystitis (not sure for spelling). It leaves me having the frequent urgency to urinate even though often nothing comes out! It also affects my legs causing me to walk hardly. I’m only 26 and I want to move on with my life and this is not helping me at all!! Is there anything that could help me??? Please let me know what to do.

With this particular disease, I would immediately hire an attorney and I would sit down and have a long talk with my doctor. You see, some docs are more sympathetic to this disease than others. Your doc must be 100% behind you!!! From what you wrote I don’t think that is the case with you!

My daughter, soon to be 24 suffers tremendously from IC. She has had problems since she was 3 yrs old and was finally diagnosed with this dreadful disease about 3 years ago.
She is always ( 95% of the time) in dreadful pain. She constantly has to urinate because of her small bladder size. Has constant back aches and pelvic region pain.
It's been a rough road for her. She has had the bladder stretching and had several series of DMSO treatments. She has tried all of the meds out there and unfortunately nothing helps her.
The one thing that does seem to help her, somewhat, is her diet. No caffeine, no acidy food or drink and no antibiotics!
You did not state if you were male or female...I'm taking a guess that you might be female so I have a question for you. Yes it is somewhat personal. My daughter has been married for 3 years and intercourse is very painful for her and she bleeds afterwards. Do you have this problem? If so have you been given any advice on products that may help her have a sexual relationship with her husband?
Or anyone out there reading this have this problem?
She has a hard enough time as it is and this problem only causes her more grief.
I hope my info helped you and if you can help me to help my daughter, THANK YOU in advance.