:( I'm 16 years old and sexually active with my boyfriend. He's the only person that I have ever had intercourse with, and I've never had problems or anything like that. A couple days after my period was over, I woke up with spots of blood in my underware, and that continued for a couple of days. Then it turned into Watery dishcarge, with white clumps. It's still the same and has been heavy discharge like this for about 4 days. I also expirience itching. I can't go to a doctor, and I'm not sure if i should risk treating it with an over the counter drug like Monistat if it's not a yeast infection...I don't know what to do and I need to know if it will clear up on it's own if I just leave it be and if it will clear up on it's own how long will it take?!....PLEASE HELP.

Don't be too afraid. It sounds like it is a yeast infection. It should clear up on its own by the end of your next period.
Good luck

Don't worry it sounds like yeast infection and the best overcounter treatment is Canesten. Try to get it. I wouldn't wait cause if it gets worst it might not clear up... and can get a lot worse. If it persist after the Canesten cream, or the combo Canesten suppository and cream then go to doctor. Are you sure your boyfriend only with you too? Just take care...