Had a yeast infection and self diagnosed it then did monistat one day. After it didn't go away I went to the doctor he confirmed it was a yeast infection and prescribed me a diflucan- my symptoms (itchy, painful, discharge...etc.) got better but did not go away and then got worse again. So I went to the doctor again (2.5 weeks later) and he prescribed me another diflucan along with a 7 day cream- I used the entire tube- throughout this process I was not having sex because I did not want to pass it back and forth. My symptoms other than a light discharge disappeared but then the discharge became worse- none of my other symptoms disappeared.
What should I do? I do not want to give this to my partner nor do I want it to become a full blown yeast infection-Any help?

I can provide more info if necessary. Oh, and this is the first yeast infection I have ever had.

Hello. Well About 1 week ago i started getting vaginal soreness and itching so i got some thrush canesten cream as i thort it was a yeast infection. but it didnt work. then i started gettin pain whilst going to toilet and orange urine sometimes i started complaining about it alot more because it was alot more irritating for me. so i finally got into doctors and he took a swab im still waiting for mt results but the pain is still there and feels as if its getting worse. i dont no what to do though. because its slowing me down as i am a very active girl and taking time off school with important things coming up. do you no what it might be please. im in agony!
thankyou xx XD

I really don't know Charley- I'd say just wait for the results right now.

I'm the original poster from this thread- can anyone help?

Bump- still nobody?