Ok so this is a long story. I had sex with someone who used a condom but for about 6-7 days now I have had burning and itching really badly. I also have a foul odor It is so unbareable for me. On the third day I had a white mucusy puss come out of my vagina. Today I had sex with my boyfriend(who I don't use condoms with) and it didn't only burn me but it burned and itched him as well. I decided to use a medicated douche from summers eve as I inserted it it burned so badly I had to scream and I started to cry. Mind you In the past I have used stuff like Monistat and it never works for me (it always burns me) I really need someone's advice on this. It is seriously unbareable for me.

That could be yeast infection. Yeast infection can cause these symptoms. You can go to see the doctor to make sure. If it is, the herbal medicine named . Pill can help you. It can get rid of yeast infection and doesn't have any side effects. You can google it to get more information. I hope it can help you.

Yeast infections can be very uncomfortable, but are usually not serious. Symptoms include the following:

· Itching and burning in the vagina and around the vulva (the skin that surrounds your vagina)

· A white vaginal discharge that may look like cottage cheese

· Pain during sexual intercourse

· Swelling of the vulva

It does sound like a yeast infection and if you can't do the over the counter treatments, you can go to the doctor and they will usually prescribe diflucan (which is in pill form) and also have you use a vaginal cream. Also, your boyfriend can get it also, so it's always best that you don't have unprotected sex when you're having a yeast infection. He can use the normal over the counter cream. Yes, guys can use vaginal cream on their penises, and it should go away in a few days for him. Another thing, if he does still have a bit of a yeast infection, that he hasn't put cream on yet, he can transfer it back to you. It can and will go back and forth until both people are cured.