I'm 17 yrs old and last month I think I had a yeast infection. I didn't go to the doctor and I used monistat 3 to treat it. I also bathe in baking soda until the symptoms went away. I noticed extreme vaginal itching and the area around my vulva was white and dry and my vagina ws a little red. It was also sore to touch making it uncomfortable to walk. The infection went away after using the medication even though it caused intense burning and irritation. Now a month later I shaved my pubic hairs very low and I masturbated using my saliva to provide more lubricant. A day later I noticed dryness, peeling of the labia and white itchy discharge from my vagina. I bathe in baking soda for one night and I used one of my old monistat applicators to rub the cream on the outside of my vulva and labia to make the symptoms go away. The itch and burning is now gone but I just have this thick white odorless discharge that keeps building up from the inside of my vagina. Idk why it us there and I'm starting to wonder if this whole thing is an infection or just dryness. I ate chicken, strawberry/banana yogurt with active cultures and some cornbread for lunch then when I went to the bathroom I noticed to discharge draining out my vagina, especially when I apply pressure when I pee. It was milky yet thick and white. I always masturbate and my boyfriend used to finger me but after a while I was getting dry ( this was in-between the time of the first vaginal infection and my current one). My boyfriend perform oral on me one time and fingered me deep before I started experiencing my first infection. Before my second infection me and him haven't done anything so I just masturbate. I eat alot of bread and sweets. my iron is low so I take vitamins and iron pills. Diabetes runs in my family also. I heard that yeast has black specks in it... Is this true? And I really need to know what this is because I'm very concerned to go tothe doctors

You could have an std. You should def go to the doctor to get it checked out.

I dont think it's an STD because I never had sex with my boyfriend