I've been having yeast infection on and off since August. I've been to the doctor's, done swabs at the health clinic (they found yeast), done the whole canesetn thing.. duo, pessary, cream everything and it keeps coming back. Sometimes It's so bad that I have to put salt in my bath water. This morning I went to urinate and a thick, yellowish discharge appeared. Can they prescribe Sporasec or anything else that would help. It's really itching and as a result my sex life is suffering. I've not had sex since August cause my partner is scared I might give him something. :'(

I have had a little bit of experience with yeast infections. I have had them off and on through out my life. I find that if they are reoccurring it is usually because you have not had your boyfriend treated with you and he is giving it back to you. The best thing is the caniston or monistat cream combo's. You can use the tablets inserts and give him the cream. It takes about a week and both of you need to use the cream daily for at least three days. You may need to buy the tube of cream besides to make sure you have enough. He may show no signs and still have it. Some signs on a guy are little pimples at the head area and shaft area, or a redish rash that can be on the head shaft or even spread to the belly and legs. It can be anything from a small spot to a very large irritated area. Some guys are sensitive to the treatment and will develop a rash if they use the cream more then five days. I would not have sex for at least a week. If you are not exclusive he can give the yeast infection to other girls, and remain a carrier. So they will need to be treated as well. I hope this helps.

Do you still have problem of yeast infection? I can introduce you something to try.