Can you still have a yeast infection without the discharge?

Yes you can! Many women - myself included - can have a yeast infection and not know it UNTIL there is something that doesn't feel "right"!

Could a yeast infection cause cramping in the stomach

Sorry wanted to also add a period that is not really heavy to

No it is usually just located inside the vagina! Can you tell me what is going on and your symptoms?

I started my pms symptoms last friday with really bad cramps I ussually only get pms the day before my period ( I know with age things do change) I got my period on the 24th with the cramps and headache being really tired still here but that also stops when my period starts. My cycle was very different being very light the first day not really all the heavy yesterday but heavier then the first day to being done today. I have pain when I have the tampon in. So I was trying to figure out why and thought maybe a yeast infection. I also have a post in Could I be pregnant because at first I thought it could be that, but don't think I am since I took a test and it came back neg.

OK! I will help you figure this out OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods usually regular?
4. Have you been experiencing pain while urinating, feeling full - as though you still need to go? or painful vagina?
5. Have either yourself or your partner been tested for STI's/STD's

My last cycle was Jan 27 I had unprotected sex on Feb 13th ( I really don't think I am pregnant) My period are ussually regular every 26 days however this month I was late one day and only lasted two days. I have pain in my vagina when I wear the tampon, and I know this sounds bad I woke up yesterday morning and I was so itchy that I was stratching (I might have scratched the area around the vagina) I was tested last fall. We wore a condom but it broke.

It sounds like you definitely have a yeast infection!

NOW the bad news, due to the timing of the unprotected sex - ovulation time - you MIGHT just be pregnant with a yeast infections! What I tell other women on here is this! Wait as long as possible - a GOOD 21 days after conception (or possible conception) then take a urine test! So you are going to have to wait another week then take a test! In the mean time start with yeast infeciton medication and I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ok thank you! I will keep you posted!

Last night while sitting on the couch I felt something weird. It felt like bubbles popping it was inbetween my belly button and pelvis area I never felt that before. I am still getting the cramping not as much. I have one more day to go before the doctors and hopefully I can get some answeres.

Went to the doctors today boy was it fast she wouldn't do the pap test because of the yeast infection wants me to clear that up first so I have to go back. I am getting sent for a whole bunch of tests so maybe this will be resolved soon.

Did you already start the Yeast infection Meds?

Yes I have! Monistat 7 days with ointment is the one I got.

sorry my next appointment is in 2 weeks also when my cycle is due again.