I am having alot of pain in my stomach. My period is due today but have always woke up with it and I didn't today. I had sex on Feb 13th and my last period was Jan 27th. I am extremely tired and have headaches. I am feeling sick and was sent home today for vomiting at work. My breast feel big and heavy. Could I be pregnant?

you could possibly be or it could just be period symptoms. because you are usually fertile about 7 to 10 days after your period and that would have been the 10th through the 14th so yea. wait a couple of days its it doesnt come take a pregnancy test.

I know these are symptoms of pms as well. However I have been cramping since friday.

cramping can be associated with cramping. they say that its caused from implantation and the uterus stretching.

are your periods regular? do they always come the time they are supposed to? are they 7days long?

i checked first responses ferility calculator and they said that you would have been ferilte the 8th through the 12th so if you had sex the 13th then i doubt you are pregos.

wouldnt you be getting your period tomm. 28days from the beginning of your last cycle would be tomm the 24th. maybe thats why you havent gotten your period. you'll prob get it tomm AM.

my cycle is 26 days, and they last 4 to 5 days its always been like that. I am thinking that it could be changing now to.

I have also looked up on the ovulation calenders and because I don't know what the letual stage is I checked from anywhere from 10 to 14 days and there is 2 times where it would be my fertile time.

check http://www.firstresponse.com/ov.asp?month=1&day=27&year=2010&cycle=10&action=SUBMIT

i typed in your last period and your cycle of 26 and this is that is said.

so you should have gotten your period yesterday is you are on a 26day cycle. you said you had sex the 13th was this the first time in a while? because sometimes if you go a while without having sex then you have sex it can throw your period off and its normal.

I am not sexually active but it wasen't along time inbetween either. Anyways it looks like my cycle is starting today. However still alittle concerened though because I have been cramping the way I have been, but when I get my cycle all the cramps stop, but it hasen't this time, who know maybe my body is changing I am getting up there in age.

I am still in alot of pain. My cycle is not the same its very light. I just want this pain to go away ussually when I get my cycle I am back to normal no more cramps, heavy breast, feeling sick and tired but everything is still here.

i would still see a dr just in case.

I have my physical on Monday and i will be bringing all of this up believe me the pain is unreal today. My cycle is full fledge now but still have everything else.