I had unprotected sex about two weeks ago, and now I'm spotting this gross looking brown stuff. I don't keep track of my period, because I think it's irregular, and I have no idea when I ovulate or whatever.

I feel like I shouldn't be starting my period this early though, and it doesn't at all feel like a period. Usually, I know I'm going to star a few days before because I get cramps, and my boobs are sore, and when it does start, it's heavy. And the blood is more of a reddish color.

But this stuff is very light spotting, and a dark brown color, except when I wipe, sometimes I see light red/pink junk, whatever it's called. I haven't really been feeling sick or anything. I have a few times, but I don't remember if I usually feel that way or not. I've been kind of tired recently, but that could be for any number of reasons.

I think I might be pregnant, so my questions are:
How long does implantation bleeding occur? Does it seem right that I should start implantation bleeding around two weeks after intercourse? And when should I take a pregnancy test? Please don't tell me such and such a date after ovulation, because that means nothing to me. Do you think around four weeks after intercourse would suffice?

usually a woman can take a pregnancy test two weeks after unprotected sex. if you do take one, and it comes out negative, and you still don't have a period in about a week, take another one.

did you find out what it was?