I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what's going on. So I'm not sure if this is related to getting the Gardasil injections or not but I'm 19 and i've been sexually active for about 3 years and my period has been very irregular the entire time i've been getting it which is about 7 years (example: one month i'd get it, the next i wouldn't, then i'd get it two times in one month and so on) and anyway. I haven't gotten my period since the end of may (it's now the beginning of august) I took a pregnancy test a few weeks ago and it came out negative but since i've had my last period i haven't had unprotected sex and i've only had sex about 2 or 3 times since the end of may. i've been getting all the signs of my period but just no period. I spotted for like a day or two around the fourth of july but nothing since. (this may be irrelevant but I had my first Gardasil injection in Feb, my second in april and my third coming up next week.) YIKES! HELP!

i suffer similar periods to the 19yr old, im 29 and ive had 2 missed periods and negative pregnancy results since my last period in may. i take loestrine contraceptive pill, have not had any injection. my own doc saìd it is my pill thats causing this. but ive started to display some signs of pregnancy even tho the tests are ndgative. can you help?