hi, I need advice ... I do not know if those are connected, but anyway… I have cystic acne. They appear mostly on my chin and cheeks. They are really deep and look pretty ugly. I tried many creams and cosmetic preparates, but nothing really helps. Besides that I have been noticing bleeding and irritated gums for the past month. Could this two things be connected?

I do not think these two things are actually connected. Considering irritated gum kitchen sage really helps. Make a tea from it, gargle it in your mouth and it should help you. If not consult your dentist, that would be the best.
Cystic acne? Why don’t you go to dermatologist? If anyone, than there is a professional that could resolve your problem. Cosmetics is more a hype than it is truly helpful. There are specific medication that I am sure would be of great help to you. Consult medical professionals.