For the past few days, I've noticed a different feeling in my stomach. It feels heavy and weighed down, and when I look at food, I feel nauseous. I can drink certain things, and eat a little, but the things I used to love before I took a month long vacation, simply disgust me now. At first they sounded like pregnancy symptoms, but I've had regular periods ever since I started. I had my period this month, about a week ago. It was a full and regular period. I don't have frequent urination, or any of the other symptoms, but I keep feeling paranoid and I'm worried. What conditions usually exhibit these symptoms? I've been taking acidopholus pills for the past two days, and I hope they start working so I can get my appetite back. Please help?

Hi honey: Could you tell me if you are bloated? Also how old are you? Have you had any vomiting or diareha?

Hi. Im 18 years old and Ive been feeling the same way as you for the past month. But the difference with me is that i got my period but veryy different as to my normal one, this one was very dark with clots and also very light. And also frequent urination. Could it be that im pregnant? Im very confused.

Hi honey! I will help you I just need a bit more information OK?

1. When was your last period?
2. When is your next period due?
3. Does your urine smell bad?
4. When did you have unprotected sex?
5. Are your periods usually regular?
6. Have either your or your partner been tested for STI's?