i am having signs of pregnancy, but it is still 9 days until im suppose to start my period. i woke up this morning and my breasts are really sore. i urinate a lot more than usual, my back hurts, and im tired. i took a pregnancy test but it said negative. can i still be pregnant?

I'm having troubles myself. My husband and I have two little boys. We have not have any trouble getting pregnant with our first two. We have had unprotected sex since my last period of 11/06/08. My cycle is usually 35 to 37 day from start to start, so I have not quite missed my period yet. I took two tests this weekend, one on Saturday the 6th of Dec and one on the 7th. Both came up faint, but obviously positive. So I took a test in the morning on Monday and it was negative and again this morning, 11/9, and it was also negative. I'm confused. Why would I have any positive results if I wasn't pregnant, but then why would I have two negatives? Is it too early to test? Should I wait? Maybe I miscarried? I have not felt right lately. I feel like I'm pregnant, but maybe it's just period symptoms? I'm not sure what to think. Help!!!