i have irregular periods but i am currently still awaiting this months. my periods have never gone over 21 days and i am now at 17 days. i have sore breasts and fell a tad sick but i keep sweating lately, is this a sigh of early pregnancy???

You could be pregnant. 

I read that ovulation and the fertile window in general actually works differently for women with much shorter cycles, so that you may have gotten pregnant on, say, cycle day 5 in your case. Right now, you'd be four days before your period is reasonably due, and by that stage, many women already experience some early pregnancy signs. 

Sore breasts are an early pregnancy sign, along with nausea. But they can also be caused by a combination of just preparing for your period and perhaps coming down with something or having eaten the wrong thing. 

Wait until you don't get your period and take a pregnancy test as soon as you can, I say! I hope the result is what you want it to be. :)

Hey I found out that i was pregnant with the early pregnancy test at 4 days before my period. I woke up that morning and I was sweating really bad from my underarms, and I also have sweaty arms and feet. Im now nearly 6 weeks pregnant.

i all so found out that i was preg befor my monthys was due i was only 3-4 weeks im now 5 weeks

Hello sara lou,

Well if you are suspecting that you are pregnant (basically if you had unprotected sex than this is highly likely) there is one way or two to confirm your suspicion. Every person is different so sweating can be an early sign of pregnancy but it doesn’t have to mean anything.

If I were you I would go to the nearest pharmacy and took home pregnancy test and see what is the result going to show. If you get positive result than your next step is to visit your doctor to confirm the result of the test and to decide what is your next step. Somehow I have feeling that you want to stay pregnant J good luck.

i have had a tubal but i was 10 days late then i started but its not the same . i have been peeing a lot and hot and sweaty . its been two day. i dont no what to think, anybody got anything?

am going thru the sae thing, got my tubes burned and tied, felling nausea, sweats, pt was negative? hum???