Okay hi guys and gals. I registered on here specifically to ask any and all opinions on my situation. I am currently having backaches, headaches, intense heartburn, slight queasiness at pretty irregular times, my boobs are heavy and achy but not really tender (ya know?) and have been pretty itchy as of late. I have been peeing like crazy, without any pain or smell, and its a good amount every time so I have sort of ruled out UTI for those reasons (had them in the past and this is not the same feeling at all). My question is obviously do you think I could be pregnant? I took a test when I would've been exactly 4 weeks and my "period" had come and gone (it was like half a day of light bleeding but not just spots of blood..) and it was negative, and I accept that but since then I've also gotten bloated, been super hyper at night and exhausted during the day, and my gums have started to bleed a bit. Im really confused here and I'm not sure if I should retest or what? My period isnt due again for another 3 weeks and I feel like it should start anyday with all the c**p that's going on. Anyway, any help would be awesome and i'm planning on testing again in a couple of days (puts me at about 5 weeks if i am)..I have to say ive just relocated to another city and am job searching and stressing out big time, but i've been stressed to the point of sickness before and still my periods were normal so..i dont know anymore. Will put my mind at ease just to have someone tell me im not totally losing my mind here. thanks!

FIRSTLY I know this might sound really hard to do but TRY to chill out as stress makes your period delayed and become really werid and when they start playing up they can make us believe that we are pregnant and it sounds weird i know but we start having pregnany symptoms ....

secondly .... i could be wrong and you could be pregnant just not have enough of the hormone when you are testing ... so i need to know a few things

1)you last know normal flowing period
2)when you last had unprotected sex
3) how many days is your cycle
4) are you on any contraceptive

with the test you did,Did you use you first morning urine or was it during the day after you have urinated quiet a bit???

First thank you for your reply :-) Okay so ive actually tested since I posted this and it was negative again so I'm just thinking my body is reacting in a totally new way to stress, which I know can happen. But just for fun... my last normal period was on August 25th. I have unprotected sex all the time, because I'm in a monogamous relationship and we're both clean and plan on being together for quite a while. I am on the pill, but I was put on it for ovarian cysts not pregnancy prevention, and I've never taken it at the same time everyday and sometimes i just forget altogether. And yeah, I did use the first morning pee and it was still negative so like I said, I'm just kinda resigned to the fact that it's stress, which is fine because as stressed as I am being pregnant would probably not be healthy (for the baby).