Hi, I need some help for my mother. She is 68 years old and she is suffering from back and neck pain. She has been using some pain relieving meds, but I know that those will only help her with the symptoms. Doctors are not helping, because she does not complain much and always says that it is more like some annoyance than the real pain, but I think she has just adjusted to the pain. Can you tell me if chiropractic is safe for older people?

Chiropractic treatment could be performed on elderly people too. Of course, I have to point out that the better effect is on the younger people, children mostly, because the disorder might be eradicated while in its early stage. Still, even later, chiropractic sessions will help her greatly reduce the pain, and that method is certainly much better than the medications.