It's not fair to assume that all elderly are ill.
Most are but there are still a small population of elderly who is still very healthy and fit.
I believe it's only fair to assume aging and illness are mostly caused by inflammation of cells.
So,what truly make a person ill is the their biological (cells) age and not their physical age.
That made sense in a way where you don't have to be old to get ill.
Don't you agree..?
And,please don't just view this and read through..
Leave a comment and let me know what do you think.
I need opinions regarding this matter.

There definitely are quite a few elderly people that are healthy and active, both physically and mentally and who, even though they probably face certain health issues maintain that active approach even to these problems. I think that that much depends, besides illness, on the personality and the amount of contact they have with others, family or friends. Not feeling alone and isolated probably brings more happiness than almost perfect health when one is lonely.
But, aging and illness are definitely not caused by inflammation of cells alone – if it was that simple all we had to do would be to find a cause of inflammation and then what, would we be immortal, or something? It’s hard to think of something that doesn’t get worn out – and simply old, with time. You can drive your car for 20 years, but it sure will need a lot more repair than when you bought it. That’s just the way things are.

Your comment was very thoughtful and informative.
But,the question is,inflammation is also one of the cause.
So,besides family's support,is there anything we can do to slows down the inflammations of cells..?
That is my main question regarding this matter.
I hope to get a reply as informative as the previous one.. ^^

Inflammation is a key factor, but I don't know enough about the causes of age-related degenerations to label any one cause as the primary one.

For all I know it could be free radical damage rather than inflammation which creates this dysfunction.

While it is true that it is cellular state rather than chronology that determines health, we don't seem to have found a way to utterly reverse the inevitable degeneration. Let's keep at it!