Hi, after my grandmother got a stroke seven months ago, although she has recovered a lot still she has no longer energy for various activities as before. Is it due to a stroke or are there other options for her condition?

Hi, after she had a stroke my mother had speaking and walking problems, her right side of the body was effected. But, after rehabilitation therapy she improved her movements a lot. Now, she is able to function much better, as her brain has improved. But every single case of stroke is unique as it effects brain in different degree. Weakness, clumsiness or paralysis of on e side of the body is often seen sign of stroke. Many people feel extremely tired, specially after a stroke, but as they lost their former abilities they can be exhausted very often. If it is connected with troubles with ssleeping, they are even more tired.