hi.....so i have a more or less regular cycle(usually 29-30 days).in the last month, during the eight day of my cycle(on the 28th of jan),right after i had finished my period(on the 7th day).i didn't have penetrative intercourse but i got his ejaculation right near my vagina,though i wiped it dry within a few minutes.in feb i was supposed to get my period around the 18th.but i didn't.last week i got cramps like pre-menstrual cramps for 4-5 days.last night(6th march,more like early 7th) i started bleeding.it was brownish till morning with barely any bleeding.i got bleeding like i do during my period along with cramps.am i having a late period or could i have gotten pregnant?would appreciate any help.so freaking out.thanks!:)

If I was in your shoes I would just go by a home pregnancy test to see if you are preggo or not. Best one is called first response.