Hi everyone! I have been diagnosed with the ovarian cancer and I have just heard from a friend that ginger can stop its growth. I am not sure what science has to say on it and I would also like to hear if someone really had good results. Basically I want to hear other people’s opinions. Is it truth that ginger may stop the cancer from growing?

Hello! I am also interested in this subject since I have a friend with lung cancer. I have also heard about ginger being a good inhibitor of tumor growth and I looked into it a bit further. I have found an article concerning this subject. Basically it says that experiments were conducted on mice. All the mice had tumors and half of them were injected with gingerol which is the substance that gives ginger its flavor. Tumors in that half of mice developed more slowly than in mice which weren’t injected with gingerol for approximately 50%. I think that there will be an official press conference about this soon. And they also announced that some pharmaceutical company already started the production of gingerol capsules. Maybe someone else already knows more?

Hi! I haven’t read this article but I have heard about ginger helping the ovarian cancer slower growth. As a doctor friend explained it to me ginger is effective at controlling inflammation, and inflammation contributes to the development of ovarian cancer cells. By stopping the inflammatory reaction, it is believed, ginger also stops cancer cells from growing. You can try, it can’t harm you and maybe it can help. If someone else already tried using ginger for this purpose maybe we can all hear more about it?