Hello, folks. My friend has recently been diagnosed cancer. I won’t tell you which location is about. I have also heard that vitamin c injection may cure cancer. Is that true? It seems almost unbelievable to me. I would really appreciate to hear your opinion. Thanks in advance for replying to my post.

Hello. It seemed almost impossible to me when I heard it for the first time. I visited internet to check whether it is true or not. It is found that almost half of women with breast cancer had vitamin C deficiency. Larger doses of vitamin C prevent stomach cancers. During the 70’s there was a study where mega doses of vitamin C was given intravenously. The patients lived longer than they were prognosticated. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant and it is certainly that it has an important role in a battle against cancer. Why there are not more researches regarding this matter, I really don’t know. I hope you will discover something more about this. Good luck!