I would like to change my lifestyle because it is not getting me anywhere. I am overweighted, I sleep poorly, do not exercise much and generally feel as if I have no energy at all. I think that first thing I should do is change my eating habits. Is it easy to become a vegetarian?

I assume, that as with any other change in life, you will have to put some effort and be strong minded. Starting eating healthy will help you, but that is not all you should do. Sleeping has to be regulated also (it also contributes to loosing weight) and of course, try to eliminate the stress factor, if possible. Whether is it easy to become a vegetarian or change a lifestyle, that is solely up to you.

It's not very difficult, but you shouldn't start becoming a vegetarian by removing all meat from your diet the very next day. It should be a process during which you limit the amount of meat in your meals until you get rid of it entirely.